The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Thursday, March 02, 2006

    Graduation!~

    Just booked my graduation gown! Feeling so excited now, compared to just now when I was at the career fair. This afternoon I was still feeling so excited about the whole career fair, but after walking around, I immediately felt depressed. I walked past a lot of research and chemical companies. Excitedly, I walked to them and asked them about the prospects of a chemistry graduate in their company. At first the all-smiling faces would just all blacken as if you just told them you killed their family. "Sorry, there's no openings for chemistry major at the moment." This was the response I got from a lot of them. After so long, when I finally come to term that I have NOT choose the wrong major, today they have to slap me back to future.

    Does anyone out there need a chemist?????


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 9:37 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela